A long-standing tradition of service and success…
Ipava State Bank was established in 1902 with an emphasis on financial stability and steady success. Well over a century later, ISB remains locally owned and managed with board members who have served for decades. The bank recently expanded its footprint to better meet the demands of its customer base and is now located in five communities.
A photo of the original ISB location taken in 1909 with officers and stockholders standing out front, left to right: Charles Barrows, Charles B. Robinson, C.B. Hagans, Job Marshall, D.W. Carithers, Carl Marshall, and Chockley Robinson. This photograph hangs in each of our banking centers. It’s there to remind us where we came from, and to remind us of the high standards of customer service that got us to where we are today.
The clock in this 1954 summer photo registers 2:45pm. The staff of the Ipava State Bank includes from left to right: Margaret Carter, Esther Shutter, Martin Cash, cashier; and Jeanne Ladd. Note the elaborate scroll work on the “bandit barrier” and the manual posting machine behind the teller cage. The over-sized calendar comes from the Fulton County Abstract Company. Joe Robinson was president at this time. Photo courtesy of the Ipava State Bank Collection.
1995: Astoria Location established
2001: Lewistown Location established
2004: Canton Location established
2005: The Edsall Agency is acquired
2006: New Lewistown facility completed
2012: New Canton facility completed
2012: Trust and Wealth Management Department established
2016: Washington Location established
2017: The Edsall Agency merges with Dempster Insurance Agency