With the growing variety of mobile devices, social networking and online offers, it is important to protect yourself and your technology. Safeguarding your personal and financial information is a responsibility we take very seriously at Ipava State Bank. Here are some tips we suggest to you to protect yourself from fraud:
- Never disclose personal information to anyone who should not have access to your accounts. This would include information such as your Social Security Number, debit card numbers, credit card numbers, bank account numbers or any personal identification numbers (PIN’s). (Please note that if you call Ipava State Bank, we may ask your last 4 of your SSN as verification.)
- Never respond to urgent email claiming to be from a bank or any company that requests your account information or personal details.
- Never respond to any automated phone calls asking for debit card numbers, social security numbers or any personal identification numbers.
- Do not share your User ID or PIN with anyone for internet banking. ISB employees will never need to know your PIN and you should never furnish it to anyone claiming to represent ISB. This includes your PIN for debit card use also. (Please note ISB may ask you what your User ID is to help you with online banking.)
- Always report lost or stolen checks or bank cards immediately.
- Internet banking is a great resource for monitoring your accounts. You have direct access to your accounts & transactions 24 hours a day with any Internet connection.
- Be cautious about messages you receive on social networking sites that contain links.
- If you are not sure a customer representative from ISB is who you are talking to, hang up and call the bank. Ask if that representative is available or is employed there.
IPAVA STATE BANK DOES NOT USE ANY TYPE OF AUTOMATED CALLING SYSTEM TO CONTACT ITS CUSTOMERS.
Check account balances
Transfer funds among accounts
Verify deposit and loan transactions
View check images online
Print account histories